Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Who we are and how to contact us
www.bettersportscoach.com (“Site”) is a site operated by Better Sports Coach Limited (“We”, “us”, “our”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11035159 and have our registered office at 43 Norville Road, Liverpool, United Kingdom, L14 3LU. Our VAT number is 305 7958 80. We are a limited company
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agreement to our terms of Site use
By using the Site, you agree to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions concerning your use of the Site ("Terms of Service"). If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access or view this Site. We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
We may revise the Terms of Service at any time without notice to you. Every time you wish to use our Site, please check these Terms of Service to ensure that you understand the terms that apply at that time. These Terms of Service were most recently updated on 31st January 2019.
Access to the Site
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms of Service and other applicable terms and conditions and that they comply with them.
Our Site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our Site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms of Service.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
Other applicable terms
If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access or view this Site.
- By accessing the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service, all applicable laws and regulations, and you agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Site. The materials contained on this Site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use Licence
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- Permission is granted to access our Site for personal, non-commercial educational purposes and viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence, you may not:
- modify or copy or download the video and other materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) without the express permission of Better Sports Coach Limited;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on our Site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time.
- The materials on our Site are provided on an 'as is' basis and for general information only. The materials are not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site.
- We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations, whether express or implied, concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on the Site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this Site.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any services to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of supply of services.
- Please note that we only provide our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
- Accuracy of materials
- The materials appearing on our Site may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on our Site are accurate, complete or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on the Site at any time without notice to reflect changes to our services, our users’ needs and our business priorities. However, we do not make any commitment to update the materials.
- We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to our Site and accept no responsibility for the contents of any such linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the website. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
- Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you. Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Viruses and Site misuse
- We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
- Personal Data
- Governing Law
- These Terms of Service are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
- Trade Marks
- We expressly reserve all rights in and to www.bettersportscoach.com domain, the name Better Sports Coach, our logo device, slogan, service marks, trading names and/ or trademarks. You are not permitted to use them without our approval, unless they are part of the material you are using as permitted under clause 2 “Use Licence” section on our Site above.
- Other trademarks, products and company names mentioned on the Site may be trademarks of their respective owners or licensors. The rights in those trademarks are reserved to their respective owners or licensors.